Terms & Conditions

Requirements for Booking a Party:
  • A 30% deposit is required at the time of booking to reserve your party date and time. This deposit is non-refundable and must be sent via PayPal within 7 days of booking a Pixie Dust Princess Party. Final payment (remaining 70%) is due no later than the day before the party. 
  • When booking a Pixie Dust Princess Party a two-week notice is necessary.
  • Parties cannot be booked more than two months in advance.
  • The deposit is an acknowledgement that you agree to all of the terms and conditions discussed on this page.
Cancellation Policy:
  • All deposits are non-refundable. If you must cancel your party, please contact us as early as possible so we can schedule another date and time for your party.
  • Please provide at least a 24 hour notice of your cancellation.
Illness Policy:
  • Life happens. If the Birthday Princess becomes ill and the party must be cancelled, we will work with you to find an alternate party date (based on availability). The deposit for the original party day will be carried over for the new date. Please provide at least 24 hour notice of illness, if possible.
  • Illness also affects our Princesses. In the rare case that our Princess is too ill to conduct your Princess Party, we will make every effort to contact you at least 24 hours in advance. Should this happen, we will reschedule your Princess Party at a 20% discount.
Food and Beverage Policy:
  • We advise all food and beverage related activities be scheduled after the Princess appearance. Sticky fingers and colorful beverages have the potential to stain or damage the royal dress. If damage should occur due to food or beverage, the party princess’s family is responsible for the cleaning.
Behavior Problems Policy:
  • The hostess/host, or the princess’s parent, is responsible for any behavior problems or issues during a Pixie Dust Princess Party. Our Princess will not assume responsibility for providing any disciplinary action during a party.
  • In order to deliver a magical experience for your Birthday Princess, please be present and observant of any behavior that may become distracting to the party. It is your responsibility to maintain the peace in the kingdom.
Accident or Damage Policy:
  • Pixie Dust Princess Parties is not liable for any damages or injuries that may occur at any of its parties.
Advertisements

4 thoughts on “Terms & Conditions

  1. Hi

    I am interested in hiring Belle for a birthday party using the enchanted package can someone reach out to me? 3/25/17 at 1pm- time can be flexible!

    Thank you
    Kristin

    • Hi Kristin!

      Unfortunately our princesses do not have availability for that weekend, however you could try checking with Seattle’s Princesses or Amazing Fairytale Parties for that date – they may have a perfect princess available for your celebration! 

      Best of luck to you and please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your little one’s day a special one!

      Pixie Dust Princess Parties 


      • Hi
        Okay thank you. Would you have any weekends available or Friday evenings after the 17th? (I know I am doing this last minute)thank you

        Kristin

      • Hi Kristin,

        Thanks for your understanding! Unfortunately we do not have availability – our small group of dedicated performers and intimate staff means that we fill up quickly and cannot celebrate every birthday as we would like! Our hope is to have more opportunities for availability in future seasons. Best of luck to you in your planning!

        Pixie Dust Princess Parties

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s